Impact Family Church was founded by Pastors John and Alison Larkam as World Harvest Outreach Church, Inc on January 7, 1996 at the South Austin Recreation Center in Austin, Texas. The church enjoyed city-wide publicity, supernatural provision, and rapid growth, and moved to the Cherry Creek Plaza at the southwest corner of Manchaca and Stassney where we built out several suites and continued to grow. Next, we moved to Clint Small Middle School in preparation of obtaining our own property and changed our name to Impact Family Church. We then purchased the property previously owned by Jubilee Christian Center at 2909 West William Cannon Drive, and then merged the two churches together on July 21, 2019, as Jubilee’s pastor resigned his pastorate to return to evangelistic ministry.
Impact Family Church is a vibrant, growing church with a vision to reach and minister wholeness to the entire family with the Good News of Jesus Christ. Plans are in progress to build phases two and three, which will include
- a new children’s auditorium and classrooms,
- Impact Child Development Center for infants through age five,
- Impact Christian Academy, a Pre-K through Grade 5 Elementary School combining excellence in academics with an atmosphere of love, faith and grace,
- Impact Bible Training Center, a bible school dedicated to training people in the Word and Spirit,
- Impact Healing School where the sick and diseased can receive ministry through God’s Word and the laying on of hands,
- a Television Studio, Administrative Offices and Additional Parking.
In addition to regular weekly worship services, Impact holds city-wide Miracle and Healing Services to minister to Austin’s sick and hurting.